CTET Dec 2018 Result Released | How To Check CTET Result, Qualifying Marks: CTET is known as Central Teacher Eligibility Test which is conducted by both Central government. The test is mandatory for getting teaching jobs in government schools from first class to eighth class. Paper 1 is meant for teachers opting for Class 1 to Class 5 and Paper 2 for Class 6 to Class 8. A candidate needs a minimum 60% to become CTET Qualified and the certificate is valid for a period of 7 years. The qualified candidates become eligible to apply for teacher recruitment for Class I to VIII in schools that come under the Central Government. CBSE conducts CTET twice in a year. This time CTET was held on 09th December 2018 and today CBSE has officially released CTET Dec 2018 Result. Now, below get complete details of CTET Dec 2018 Result Released | How To Check CTET Result, Qualifying Marks.
CTET Dec 2018 Result
CBSE has released CTET December 2018 Result today on their official website www.ctet.nic.in. Just enter your CTET roll number and know your result. The CTET scorecard includes total marks secured by the candidate as well as marks secured by them in each subject.
CTET 2018 was conducted on 9th December 2018 across 2,144 test centers at all over India. CTET exam was given by 17 lakh students. According to CBSE data, 1,78,273 out of 10,73,545 candidates have qualified for Primary School Teacher and 1,26,968 out of 8,78,425 candidates have qualified for Middle School Teacher.
How To Check CTET Dec 2018 Result?
Step 1 – Open CTET official website or Click Here.
Step 2 – Click on “Result of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)” link.
Step 3 – Enter roll number
Step 4 – Your result will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5 – Download and take print of result for CTET exam.
Details Present in CTET 2018 Result:
- Roll Number
- Father and Mother name
- Mark Obtained in each subject
- Overall CTET Score
CTET 2018 Qualifying Marks
Students need to secure at least 90 marks out of 150 marks to qualify CTET exam. CTET qualifying marks are 60%. Candidates who secure equal to or more than the CTET qualifying marks would only be considered to have cleared this teacher eligibility test.
The Marksheet will be issued to candidates after CTET 2018 Result has been announced and will contain the student’s name, d.o.b., marks, mother’s & father’s name, category etc. The Marksheet is the proof that a candidate has appeared in the CTET 2018 Exam and have successfully qualified the paper.
Steps to Download CTET Certificate from Digilocker
- This year onwards, the qualified candidates will be able to get their mark sheets and certificates through Digilocker.
- Candidates who will qualify the examination will get account credentials from CBSE on their mobile numbers that are registered with the Board.
- Candidates will have to download the mobile app of Digilocker by entering their login credentials provided by the Board.
- Digilocker is a secure cloud-based platform for storage, sharing, and verification of documents and certificates.
- The mark sheet will have an encrypted QR code for security concerns.The very QR code can be scanned and verified using the Digilocker mobile app.
- The mark sheet will be digitally signed and as per the Information and Technology Act, 2000, will be legally valid.
For more updates and latest news, stay tuned with us.